Charles.exe - Information
Click to run a FREE scan for Charles.exe related errors
(Tested Adware & Spyware Free)
What is Charles.exe?
Charles.exe serves as an important filename extension denoting an executable file (a program) in the DOS, OpenVMS, Microsoft Windows, Symbian, and OS/2 operating systems. Charles.exe is located in your system directory C:\windows\system32. This executable file is not a known spyware, adware, or Trojan file. Charles.exe can be used in Microsoft Windows operating system.
Some Common Charles.exe Errors
- “The install Shield engine "Charles.exe" could not be launched - Error loading type library /dll.”
- “Charles.exe - Application Error
The instruction at "0x6xxxxxxx" referenced memory at "0X6xxxxxxx". The memory could not be "read".
Click on OK to terminate the program.”
- “Charles.exe System Error, Object Name not found”
Why do you need to repair Charles.exe error?
Because it bring these problems to your computer:
- Several kinds of Charles.exe error messages
- Blue Screen of Death Errors Messages
- System crashes caused by Charles.exe error messages
- Corrupt Windows Registry caused by Charles.exe error
- Serious loss of confidential and sensitive data
Resolving Issue Related to Old, Damaged Or Corrupted EXE Files
- 1. Locate to C:\windows\system32\dllcache OR C:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386.
- 2. Find and copy the exe file to the C:\windows\system32
- 3. If you cannot find the related exe file, please download it online.(Make sure it is safe)
- Install the file directly.
If this method doesn't work, please go on:
How to Fix Charles.exe error Instantly?
If you want to safely and efficiently fix Charles.exe error, we highly recommend you to run a Free Registry Scan on your slow and old computer. An excellent and high engineered Charles.exe error fixer always comes with powerful and the most enhanced problem detection algorithm that can help you perform several PC maintenance activities to safely and efficiently fix Charles.exe error and optimize your system performance to its peak performance.